Write a review
- Khoya (250 g)
- Condensed Milk (400g)
- Fresh Cream 2 Packets (400g)
- Kewra Water 1 tsp
- Pistachio 8-10
- Evaporated Milk (Chilled) (400g)
- Bread Slices 2 Large or 4 Small
- Make sure evaporated milk is very well chilled.
- In a blender add fresh cream, evaporated milk, kewra water, pistachios, khoya, condensed milk and bread slices and blend.
- Pour the kulfi mixture into metal kulfi moulds (sachain) with lids.
- Put the kulfi moulds into the freezer.
- Note: When you want to serve, dip the mould in some water, so it loosens and with help of knife lift out the kulfi.